Thursday, March 22, 2012

Entertaining ideas and suggestions!

Hey everyone!

So I totally polish bombed you last week, how much fun was that? I thought it was pretty groovy myself and it was kind of cool to have regular posts for a change. And I would like to post more, but I'm finding it hard to focus on one thing because I want to focus on ALL THE THINGS!

But the more I think about it, the more I realize I would love to have a lifestyle type blog, with a variety of posts, but focused on lifestyle blogging for the rest of us. I realize that with most lifestyle bloggers, it is something like escapist fantasy. However I think it would be nice to read a blog that is something you want to read, and is both entertaining and realistic! Maybe this is unattainable, or maybe it isn't, but I think that there's a market for it.

Is there something you would like to see in a lifestyle blog, or this blog in general? Let me know in the comments!

love and cupcakes,
Ms Meghan

No comments: