Sunday, September 4, 2011

Seche Rebuild: Before and After

Hello friends!!

I was twittering with Jeanette of The Swatchaholic about how much I LOVE Seche Rebuild. Last year, after reading this post on Vampy Varnish I decided to give it a try, and boy am I glad I did!!! I had/have similar problems as Kelly where I could never grow my nails out because they peeled so much, so I decided to give this a try. AND IT WORKED!

This was my nails before SR, at the approximate length I always had to keep them. I could maybe grow them out a little longer, but that was it:

IMG_2048
(Sinful Nail Junkie over Sinful Mint Apple btw pic taken 8/2010)

This is my nails 2 months ago. Soon after this picture was taken I cut all my nails down to nubbins after I broke a nail bad. I like to do that anyway to refresh my nails, but I can let them grow MUCH longer now:

Orly Flirty
(Orly flirty, totally bomb color amirite!?)

As far as the ingredient go, it does not contain toluene, but it does contain formaldehyde. I have no problem with it but I know others do. Another thing I like is that you can wear it on it's own, and it dries very shiny, cloudy off white, so a couple of coats totally hide stained nails (and doesn't look awful), but you can also use it as a base coat! It's the only base coat I use, and I don't notice any excessive chipping or wear issues whatsoever.

For the past 7 months, I've been working at a job where I sit at a computer all day, and I still have great results! So if you have nails that peel I definitely recommend Seche Rebuild, it's amazing! I never thought I could have longer nails but now I can, I feel so fancy!

love and cupcakes,
Ms Meghan

1 comment:

Emily said...

Good to hear! I just ordered it from amazon and am hoping it works well for me!